CIoS LEP have successfully secured £78m from the Government's Local Growth Fund and £14m recently through the Getting Building Fund, both programmes are now fully committed. The CIoS LEP continues to work with Government on development of the Shared Prosperity Fund, which will replace EU structural funding now that the UK has left the EU.
The CIoS LEP would like to maintain a pipeline of projects in the event that additional funding becomes available or to signpost to other funding opportunities.
Projects must support the objectives of the CIoS LEP and align with the emerging Local Industrial Strategy.
Key points to bear in mind if considering submitting an Expression of Interest:
- The minimum grant funding request is £250,000
- Funding is for capital projects
- Projects must be ‘Shovel Ready’
- Applicants should have a good track record of delivery
- Projects must support the objectives of the CIoS LEP
- Projects should make a good economic return with a strong rationale for public investment
You will be expected to submit a Full Application and develop a Business Case based on HM Treasury Five Case Model if invited to do so as part of the next stage should funding become available. Further details on the process for award of funding will be provided when available.
HM Treasury Green Book Business Case guidance available here.
that the invitation and submission of an EoI does not imply that you will be successful in securing funding.