The Growth Hub is the natural partner for your journey to business growth.
Sign up and start your business growth journey today ciosgrowthhub.com or call us 01209 708660.
What is the Growth Hub?
The Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Growth Hub provides local businesses or people thinking of starting a business with a single point for accessing a wide range of information and support.
How does it work?
The Growth Hub acts as a signposting service, referring you to support that will help you to start or grow your business. The team of locally based experts work directly with businesses to help them identify and access support in a way that is right for them.
What do I need to do?
- Sign up on the website ciosgrowthhub.com
- Call the Team and speak to a Navigator (01209 708660)
- Meet a Connector for your free business review, agree an action plan to grow your business.
What support is available to me?
Every business, regardless of sector or size, is eligible for support. If your business wants to grow, then you will be able to meet a Business Connector. They will work with you to identify the support you need and make the connections so the process is hassle free.
Most support schemes have set criteria which determines which businesses are eligible. We can’t guarantee that everyone can access everything but we will leave no stone unturned! Some examples of the support that is available include:
- Capital grants – a range of grant schemes are available (European and national) to help businesses invest in equipment and premises in order to achieve business growth
- Coaching – intensive, one to one business coaching is available to businesses that can demonstrate growth potential
- Start-up support – hands on assistance for young companies or individuals with a great business concept who want to get started
- Marketing, Business Planning and Financial advice – workshops and one to one support to help overcome key business challenges
- Connections & Information – the Growth Hub holds current information about projects, activity and specialists in Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly (CIoS) and will share information and make valuable links wherever possible
What else does the Growth Hub offer?
Read the latest business news, blogs and events
Advertise with a free business listing
Add your business related event to the calendar
Find the latest business information on The Knowledge Tank
Post a tender or contract opportunity for your business
Post your job adverts
Find partners to
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly LEPs role
The CIoS ITI Strategy sets out the ambition for the creation of the CIoS Growth Hub – a simplified, single access point to business support channeling demand to appropriate solutions.
Central government, through the Department of Business Innovation and Skills (BIS) provides, through Growth Hubs, a clear model for coordinating and simplifying business support so that it joins up national, local, public and private support and creates a seamless customer experience for businesses.
These two ambitions have been aligned within the LEPs role in the Devolution Deal to align services within the Growth Hub. Through our EU Programme we also have an ambition for a CIoS Skills Access Hub which will be similar to the Growth Hub. We expect the Skills Access Hub to go live late 2016, early 2017.
The Growth Hub has been funded through the EU Growth European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Programme supported with co-investments from CIoS LEP and Cornwall Council. In addition, BIS funding complements the ERDF offer to enable all businesses to use the Growth Hub.