Isles of Scilly...a thriving, vibrant community rooted in nature, ready for change and excited about the future
The islands offer significant investment opportunity, business potential and training opportunities. Important infrastructure improvements to St. Mary's Airport, Lands' End Airport and St. Marys Quay guarantee a future for improved transport provision on the isles. New workspace on St. Mary's and St. Agnes offers those with ambition a hub to develop and grow their business, all in landscape of an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Through the 'Island Futures' SEP the following priorities will be delivered through themed action plans:
- To secure resilient, year-round transport services to Cornwall and further afield
- To improve the quality of the tourism offer
- To promote the Isles of Scilly more effectively
- To diversify the economy
- To create more collaborative opportunities for the islands' businesses
- To make the islands more self-sufficient and more resilient to future changes
To find out more about our business ambition, opportunities, assets and priorities visit www.scilly.gov.uk
To engage with the Island Partnership and their work with the business community visit www.islandspartnership.co.uk
Want to know more about our voucher scheme? Click here
Find out about Smart Islands here.