Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Digital Skills Partnership
(DSP), alongside its six fellow DSPs across the country, have teamed up with
Google Digital Garage to deliver a series of weekly sessions providing
practical digital advice for small businesses, charities and
It marks the first time that the country’s seven DSPs, comprising Cheshire and Warrington, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, Heart of the South West, Lancashire, South East, West Midlands and West Yorkshire, have worked together so closely.
DSP Coordinators came together to share local insight for
their patches and agree a programme of 12 useful webinars that address common
local needs or fill regional gaps. This new series of webinars with Google Digital Garage is
tailored to help businesses and charities, operating in an increasingly digital
economy due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
These hour-long sessions will comprise:
- 24 March 11am: Setting Up Your
- 31 March 11am: Using Google Analytics
- 21 Apr 11am : Update your CV and Cover Letter
- 5 May 11am: Build your personal Brand Online
- 12 May 11am : Productivity for Working Remotely
- 19 May 11am : Safety First: Protect yourself Online
- 26 May 11am : Keep your Family Safe Online
- 9 Jun 9am: Four #IamRemarkable
- 9 Jun 5:30pm : Four #IamRemarkable
Those interested in attending can register through Eventbrite.