The Careers Hub joins the dots between education and business in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly.
Our aim is to improve careers provision across the county, by integrating careers into to the curriculum, helping to ensure students are work ready, with a good awareness of the careers and skills set needed to have a rewarding career.
The Careers Hub is part of the Government’s Careers Strategy which has been implemented nationally to support secondary schools and colleges in implementing a 'good' standard of careers guidance.
The Careers Hub can:
- Help businesses to work with schools to improve workplace skills
- Raise awareness of local businesses in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly in secondary schools/colleges
- Provide high quality case studies and resources to improve careers provision
- Have a central events calendar showcasing the latest school/college events
- Support Careers Leaders in schools/colleges
If you're an employer who would like to support local schools/colleges with employer engagement activities, or a school/college who would like to explore high quality resources and case studies to help improve careers provision, make sure you visit the website.