Are you ready to take your business to the next level but not sure how to get there? Ready to grow but lack the skills to make it happen? Perhaps you need a helping hand but are unsure which way to turn.
The Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Growth and Skills Hub, two projects working hand-in-hand to help businesses realise their star potential, can help!
Offering a free, impartial and independent business or skills review, the expert team will get to know your company and, more importantly, get to know you. Using their in-depth knowledge of the support or skills arena, they will then signpost you to the best next step.
The Growth and Skills Hub can help you:
- Identify support opportunities that will help your business to grow, such as funding and coaching or help with sales, marketing, leadership and management – and much more
- Access support to start your business
- Identify gaps in skills that your business needs to grow
- Unpick the vast range of skills and training opportunities available
- Understand the benefits and practicalities of apprenticeships
It’s a completely free, no strings attached service to help businesses turn ideas and plans into actions. And it’s not just what the Growth and Skills Hub know – it’s who they know too. They’ll introduce you to the right people for everything from finance and marketing to training and inspiration.
It could reveal untapped skills, your business leaders of the future and ways to boost efficiency that you never knew existed.
The Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Growth Hub and Skills Hub are part funded by the European Structural and Investment Funds, Cornwall Council, the Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
www.ciosgrowthhub.com | Facebook & Twitter: @growthskillshub | 01209 708660